Dienstag, 30. Juni 2015

#10 make a wish

Have you ever been in love? So that not even food matters, not even words? [...] You wold be sure, you would know. You always know.

This is a quote from "Night Train to Lisbon". I really like this film, it makes me feel good about life and also about myself. Two years ago, when my father asked me if I wanted to watch it with him, I thought that we'd go to see the most boring film of the year and I was so surprised because this film is everything but boring. You should watch it if you haven't seen it yet.
But actually, I don't want to talk about this movie. Somehow I've just got reminded of it - probably because there's currently so much on my mind.

you light up my world Have you ever had the feeling that you cannot put into words what has happened to you, what you think or what you feel because it's so overwhelming? It's like you want to hold on to this moment, you want to hold it in your hands and then put it in a jar to capture it forever. You wish you could keept it forever, listen to these words and looking at the beautiful things again and again. Of course, you cannot. But you will always have the memories; the most important things will never be forgotten.

It's strange when a wish comes true, it's strange and it's beautiful. Especially when you never thought that one day, it'd really come true. It's hard to believe that this time you are the lucky one. You spent years dreaming, wishing, worrying about it, one thousand scenarios have been imagined while you were listening to sad songs, feeling melancholy, wanting to pack your suitcase, leave and never return.

It seems weird that now there's nothing left to worry about, that it's even better than you could have imagined. You feel as if there was a golden sunset inside of you, as if there was a firework in your heart. It makes you wanna smile all the time, it makes you delete all the sad songs on your phone because they have no use anymore. It's unbelievable how it all turned out, it's so unreal, it's like a dream. Yeah, it is a dream and it became reality.

You look at the sky, your heart skips a beat and you can't stop yourself from smiling. It's magical and it's so wonderful it hurts.
you light up the sky

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen